We need an Administrative Assistant!
Do you need a job where you’re important and can make a difference? Are you naturally organized and always looking for ways to improve? Do you play well with others? If so, we have a job for you!
To keep the legal system humming, our Administrative Assistants enter documents into our system, help our customers on the phone and through the Internet, as well as coordinate work with our field staff, all while being friendly and detail oriented.
As an Administrative Assistant, a typical day might include:
– Entering information from legal papers into our system.
– Billing out jobs performed by our field staff.
– Answering customer emails, phone calls, and Internet chats.
– Being nice and friendly!
Who We Are:
– Wasatch Constables, a private company with a government appointment.
– A special function law enforcement agency.
– Arguably the largest process serving company in Utah.
What We Have:
– An interesting job to perform.
– A team of disciplined professionals to work with.
– An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
What You Have:
– A great work ethic; you know you’re a hard worker.
– Attention to detail; something worth doing is worth doing right.
– A natural curiosity; when things don’t add up, you want to know why.
– Motivation to learn; you’re constantly improving.
– A friendly, optimistic disposition; people think you’re nice and cheerful.
– The ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
– A good understanding of technology; Office & Google are your friends!
– Good communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email.
– A background allowing you to become a private investigator.
What You Might Also Have:
– A good understanding of legal concepts.
To land this gig, you should be polished, but you don’t need to be formal. Your resume should show that you’re responsible, organized, and driven. We’ve had people from all types of backgrounds work with us and succeed. We’re just looking for great people.
This job is from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Apply at: https://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/738305